Experience ultimate reliability and efficiency with our Obsys 42 FCV fork. Its rigid and robust design is made to handle any terrain with ease. Featuring the innovative FCV Frequency Control Valve technology, this fork detects and adapts to the direction of impact ensuring a smooth ride every time. The pneumatic component boasts a unique cartridge design that allows for seamless flexibility without sacrificing performance. Say goodbye to wasted time and energy as our exceptional fork effortlessly enhances your riding experience.
- Inverted fork for more sensitivity, precision and better grip.
- 42mm stanchions for maximum rigidity made of 7075 aluminum with specific low friction coating.
- FCV (Frequency Control Valve) Intelligent terrain filtration.
- Travel 220mm (27.5") or 200mm (29") for even more progressiveness.
- Hydraulic thrust bearing using a larger and more progressive travel range.
-Hydraulic stop adjustable internally.
- Air cartridge completely independent of the diver allowing a slight flexion of the fork without increasing the stress.
- 20mm Boost axle to gain rigidity (Convertible to 20mm Standard using the cups provided).
- Low preload air spring.
- Environmentally friendly Bi-Oil oil that reduces friction and improves fork operation.